While exploring the area around Charleston, we came to this bridge. It was so dark out, except for the beautiful lights.
I walked around a bit, trying to capture the palette of blues and purples and the stars in the sky and around the lights.
I set up my tripod and experimented with the seconds until the vibrancy of the subject, lighting and details of the bridge became viable. I loved the way the end of the bridge melded into the distant land.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor