It was our last evening in Cornwall during which we had experienced some mixed but good weather. However, we had not managed to see a decent sunset. So I identified this scene taken from the headland at Holywell Bay - I had originally planned for the sun to be between the rocks but that was not to be! Despite being a popular place, I had the headland to myself although was a little surprised to see wet suited swimmers coming in round the point in the gloaming!
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor