Winter in Grand Teton National Park can be brutally cold. The forest, normally dense with vibrant leaves, now stands bare. Silently draped in a pristine white blanket of deep snow, the forest feels more like a ghost town, its skeletal branches reaching toward the icy sky.
Falling snow casts an eerie quiet across the landscape. The stillness was only broken by the soft crunch of snow beneath my boots. A gentle wind began to stir the snow across the open fields, covering the scene. The only thing remaining was the black trees against the stark white snow.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor