I had tried to get this photo 3 times. The first time I got the tides wrong and turned up at low tide. The second it was foggy and drizzling you couldn't see the end of the groins. The third time was a last-minute decision, myself and a friend had decided to go late the night before, I had about 3 hours sleep then piled my gear in the car and headed to the coast. The weather didn't look great but there was an amazing flat light just before dawn so used an ND stopper to slow the exposure and flatten the water.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor