I had tried to get this photo 3 times. The first time I got the tides wrong and turned up at low tide. The second it was foggy and drizzling you couldn't see the end of the groins. The third time was a last-minute decision, myself and a friend had decided to go late the night before, I had about 3 hours sleep then piled my gear in the car and headed to the coast. The weather didn't look great but there was an amazing flat light just before dawn so used an ND stopper to slow the exposure and flatten the water.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor