The Pendleton waterfalls are in Blackwater State Park West Virginia. There are two falls and they can reach from the trail behind Pendleton Lake.
After about 0.3 miles there is no well-defined trail going down. This image was taken late afternoon. There was some late lateral light that created a beautiful feeling.
I crossed the creek to get an advantageous spot to photograph the fall. The fern in the middle of the waterfall was creating a point of interest.
West Virginia has many waterfalls but Pendleton is among my favorites.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor