The Pendleton waterfalls are in Blackwater State Park West Virginia. There are two falls and they can reach from the trail behind Pendleton Lake.
After about 0.3 miles there is no well-defined trail going down. This image was taken late afternoon. There was some late lateral light that created a beautiful feeling.
I crossed the creek to get an advantageous spot to photograph the fall. The fern in the middle of the waterfall was creating a point of interest.
West Virginia has many waterfalls but Pendleton is among my favorites.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor