I came across Provo River Falls while heading east from Mirror Lake in Utah. It's just off of Utah Hwy 150, which is Mirror Lake Highway and is a gorgeous, multi-level fall, this being the upper portion.
There weren't many people as an early winter, or late summer storm, if you wish (It was August but snowed at elevation) made it a tad chilly, which was to my advantage as I was able to sit and listen to nothing but the roaring of these waters.
I miss Utah, it's a magical place.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor