I came across Provo River Falls while heading east from Mirror Lake in Utah. It's just off of Utah Hwy 150, which is Mirror Lake Highway and is a gorgeous, multi-level fall, this being the upper portion.
There weren't many people as an early winter, or late summer storm, if you wish (It was August but snowed at elevation) made it a tad chilly, which was to my advantage as I was able to sit and listen to nothing but the roaring of these waters.
I miss Utah, it's a magical place.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor