It was spring time and on a travel workshop i was giving on the Oregon Coast, we headed to Cape Kiwanda and expected a bit of a high tide, the wind had a chill to it and as the sun was going down and the clouds started to get some colors and I was searching for a good composition for a long exposure, I already knew my settings and I had the 10 stop ND filter on I looked in to a cliff and it was very sketchy because the ground was very sandy and loose, so i proceeded with lot's of caution to a spot where I could sit down and grab hold of myself, to my surprise the clouds were full of color with a great view of the Chief Kiwanda Rock in Oregon USA.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor