The first time I've seen this lunar landscape in Caineville area was seven years ago in my way from Bryce Canyon NP to Arches NP in Utah. It was love at the first sight but at that time the most I could was spend an Afternoon, shoot the sunset and follow my way at night. I was sure I must go back. In April of this year I finally was able to do that. It was the most exciting travel plan I have ever done. There are so many gorgeous locations in the area.
It is hard to choose which one to visit. The Factory Butte for sure is one of the stars. Amazing colors, textures, shapes.... This image was after sunset but you can shoot there at sunrises and even night photography. It is amazing how its surface change colors as the light changes. I choose a drone image once it reveals better all the textures and increase de deep sense.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor