I had spent the night up at the Sunrise Region with a couple of friends, shooting the full moon eclipse on a cold early October night. My friends had to work in the morning, but I had taken the day off, so I drove up to Tipsoo Lake for sunrise.
The moon was slowly setting behind Mount Rainier as the sun was rising. It was a great night shooting and an even better sunrise experience, and I was so glad that I took the time to go up to Tipsoo Lake.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor