After travelling to and around Iceland, my wife and I finally arrived at the main event. Vestahorn mountain is located on the Stokksnes Peninsula, close to the town of Hofn in southeast Iceland. It is made out of iron and magnesium–rich gabbro rock, which leads to its dark and jagged appearance.
When you stand in front of this inspiring mass, you are immediately humbled by its resilience to mother nature. A truly epic mountain to reach after an amazing journey to this spectacular place on earth.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor