After travelling to and around Iceland, my wife and I finally arrived at the main event. Vestahorn mountain is located on the Stokksnes Peninsula, close to the town of Hofn in southeast Iceland. It is made out of iron and magnesium–rich gabbro rock, which leads to its dark and jagged appearance.
When you stand in front of this inspiring mass, you are immediately humbled by its resilience to mother nature. A truly epic mountain to reach after an amazing journey to this spectacular place on earth.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor