A rainy day brought me out to capture the water droplets and the lighting on the leaves and trees. It was actually brighter than usual because the rain varied in intensity, and periodically allowed the sun to shine through. The autumn colors were exemplified and the path filled with the fallen leaves. I walked around carting my camera and my tripod stopping periodically to capture the light. It looked as if it was beckoning me to follow the path to see what lay beyond.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor