I was at a workshop that night, and all but three of us had already headed home. It looked light sunset was going to be a bust, and we almost followed them. We gave it a half hour, and then started back to our hotel. During our drive back, the sun popped out of the clouds and lit up the rock formation. We quickly found a spot to pull over so that we could catch that light! Just a few minutes later, the sky turned these gorgeous warm purple and pinks. It was absolutely magical. Freezing cold, but magical just the same!
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor