During a visit to this spectacular Swedish Island, Oland in April 2021 I had some really good weather, nice and quickly changing light forced me to work very fast to make this picture. I was watching the sunlight coming from the right (North) side towards the little island wich is located in between Oland and the mainland, Bla Jungfrun (The Blue maiden). I quickly changed lens to my 70-200 and took this shot exactly when the light passed the island and the scenery was only for a minute or so, then everything went back to grey.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor