During a visit to this spectacular Swedish Island, Oland in April 2021 I had some really good weather, nice and quickly changing light forced me to work very fast to make this picture. I was watching the sunlight coming from the right (North) side towards the little island wich is located in between Oland and the mainland, Bla Jungfrun (The Blue maiden). I quickly changed lens to my 70-200 and took this shot exactly when the light passed the island and the scenery was only for a minute or so, then everything went back to grey.Upload YOUR Picture • WIN $200 Cash
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor