Monkey Rock is located just east of Ken's Lake Recreation Area. The lake and picturesque landscape are a short drive south of Moab, Utah. On this evening in September, the opportunity for clear sky and a quarter moon made for a great twilight image. I took full advantage of the ambient light to achieve the image stack. The quarter moon's light, along with the twilight color in the sky during the "Blue Hour", just before Astronomical Twilight, enhances the landscape.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor