In November / December 2015 we did a road-trip on both islands of New Zealand; one late afternoon we parked our camper van in the neighbourhood of Cape Egmont Lighthouse in Taranaki, North Island, NZ; I waited for the last light on Mount Taranaki and there were nice pink colors in the sky that evening; it was worth the wait, later on we drove further into the night on our way to the next campsite.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor