In November / December 2015 we did a road-trip on both islands of New Zealand; one late afternoon we parked our camper van in the neighbourhood of Cape Egmont Lighthouse in Taranaki, North Island, NZ; I waited for the last light on Mount Taranaki and there were nice pink colors in the sky that evening; it was worth the wait, later on we drove further into the night on our way to the next campsite.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor