Saguaros by their very nature are one of the most fascinating plants on the planet. Thriving in the harshest of conditions, this amazing cactus can live well past 150 years, and can reach a height of 12 meters (40 feet). By storing vast amounts of water, it can make it through the brutally hot Sonoran Desert summers. Once a year they boast the most beautiful flowers, usually on the crown of their extremities. These flowers develop into sweet, juicy fruit that much of the desert wildlife feasts on, and which is also made into delectable treats by those willing to take on that task.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor