I try to do one annual, multi-day backpack yearly. For 2021 I chose the Three Sisters Wilderness loop in Oregon. The trail took me through some beautiful areas, including where I spent my first night.
I had only planned to put in about 10 miles on my initial leg, but the incredible scenery was a feast for the eyes and fueled my legs with energy. That evening I ended up there. I set up camp at a designated spot not far from the lake. Around sunset, I went down to the shoreline to see if I could get a decent shot.
The sky was a bit hazy due to a distant summer wildfire, but it still turned out to be a serene moment that created an everlasting memory.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor