I came to the lake in the pitch black of early morning. I wanted to be there for the sunrise about an hour later. There were steps down to the lake, so I donned my headlamp and headed to the water. It was unfolding to be a beautiful morning albeit colder than I had prepared for it to be. The fog was materializing as the light began to appear. The autumn foliage began to brighten and create a golden hue surrounding the inky lake. The sun began to rise revealing the beauty of the lake and all of its framing spectrum of colors. Tripod in hand, I waited to capture the beauty emerging before me.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor