I came to the lake in the pitch black of early morning. I wanted to be there for the sunrise about an hour later. There were steps down to the lake, so I donned my headlamp and headed to the water. It was unfolding to be a beautiful morning albeit colder than I had prepared for it to be. The fog was materializing as the light began to appear. The autumn foliage began to brighten and create a golden hue surrounding the inky lake. The sun began to rise revealing the beauty of the lake and all of its framing spectrum of colors. Tripod in hand, I waited to capture the beauty emerging before me.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your pictures to over 300,000 followers
• Download all new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor