We arrived at the Coniston Water jetty around 20 minutes before sunset. Once the sun went down, another photographer at the same spot began packing up and left, but we decided to wait. As if my magic, the sky began to clear, the breeze dropped, and a pink twilight dominated the entire scene. This was one of my life lessons in photography - always wait to see what happens when there is still light in the sky. A beautiful autumn twilight.Upload YOUR Picture • WIN $200 Cash
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor