We arrived at the Coniston Water jetty around 20 minutes before sunset. Once the sun went down, another photographer at the same spot began packing up and left, but we decided to wait. As if my magic, the sky began to clear, the breeze dropped, and a pink twilight dominated the entire scene. This was one of my life lessons in photography - always wait to see what happens when there is still light in the sky. A beautiful autumn twilight.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor