In our last trip to Yukon, Canada, we faced a variety of condition including a nasty snow storm for 2 days and totally clear nights for another two. This photo was captured in the first half when the storm was not so consistent and was clearing up occasionally. After that we were all locked inside our tent and had to call our chopper early to evacuate from there. These peaks were not visible most of the time even though we camped just at the base of these mountain. However, when the storm was clearing up a bit, it was creating surreal light show at night ! Negative 15C temperature, strong wind made it very difficult to shoot. But we conquered by numbers. We were three friends and since were working collaboratively, it got a bit busy. If I was alone there, sure as hell, I was not waking up in the middle of night with -15C and strong winds.... and not to mention Lumps of snow everywhere.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor