I live in a large city but am blessed to be surrounded by a lot of country side and nature. This is a small stream which runs along one of my favorite trails which connects two small towns. I was amazed how the heavy snowfall the night before and recent polar vortex had turned everything into an ice blue and silver miracle. The ice was just starting to form along the banks so the only sounds were the gurgling of the water and the occasional bird marking my presence.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor