I live in a large city but am blessed to be surrounded by a lot of country side and nature. This is a small stream which runs along one of my favorite trails which connects two small towns. I was amazed how the heavy snowfall the night before and recent polar vortex had turned everything into an ice blue and silver miracle. The ice was just starting to form along the banks so the only sounds were the gurgling of the water and the occasional bird marking my presence.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor