TAKE PART • WIN $100
This image is captured along the Dender canal in a small village called Pollare, near Ninove, in Belgium. February is still winter season and the grasses had a light frosted white color (ripe). The scene is lit by the first sunrays of that day. The sunlight is casting an orange glow onto the willow trees; it almost if they are on fire. The mist creates a mystic atmosphere in the landscape. There where no clouds in the sky that morning and that makes the image less busy and peaceful. Wonderful weather conditions for a landscape photographer!
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor