I feel so fortunate to live in a place where I can be in the forest or at the beach or on a mountain all in the same afternoon. Mt. Tamalpais State Park is one of those places where you can have all of those things. From one side you have unobstructed ocean views and the other is wooded forests and lakes. This was the last shot of the day as I made my way down the mountain through the forest. It was late afternoon and the sun was low. As I reached this area the trees opened up just enough to let the beams of light shine through. I always refer to this as angel light because it looks like it is coming from the heavens.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor