I feel so fortunate to live in a place where I can be in the forest or at the beach or on a mountain all in the same afternoon. Mt. Tamalpais State Park is one of those places where you can have all of those things. From one side you have unobstructed ocean views and the other is wooded forests and lakes. This was the last shot of the day as I made my way down the mountain through the forest. It was late afternoon and the sun was low. As I reached this area the trees opened up just enough to let the beams of light shine through. I always refer to this as angel light because it looks like it is coming from the heavens.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor