I was visiting a friend in Shrewsbury at the time when we decided to make a final dash across to Snowdonia to capture the sunset, which was cutting it close as it was already late in the day but the conditions were pointing to a sunset evening and I'd previously visited the location during sunrise. After finally arriving we were greeted to a sunset and still lake perfectly reflecting the foreground boats and mountains of the Snowdonia region in the background.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor