Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
The Battery Point Lighthouse is an iconic structure at the Northwest Tip of California, in the fishing town of Crescent City. It is still a working lighthouse whose first lamps were lit towards the end of 1856.
This is one of those occasions where shooting a landscape with a long lens was the call. The only place to capture the scene from this angle was quite a distance away, so the 70-200 2.8 pushed out all the way to 200 created a fantastic scene.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor