The Battery Point Lighthouse is an iconic structure at the Northwest Tip of California, in the fishing town of Crescent City. It is still a working lighthouse whose first lamps were lit towards the end of 1856.
This is one of those occasions where shooting a landscape with a long lens was the call. The only place to capture the scene from this angle was quite a distance away, so the 70-200 2.8 pushed out all the way to 200 created a fantastic scene.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor