Spring has always been my favourite time of year with all newborns and a perfect time to spend with the local goslings. Living in a city, we are lucky to have a lot of green land around us and many ponds, so the local bird population thrive at this time of year.
The goslings are full of character, from the dependency on their parents to the sleep times under the mother's wing. It's always amusing when you get the sibling rivalry and tussles between them, as they are rather feisty for fluff balls, and there are undoubtedly many squabbles between them. However, capturing it is certainly a challenge as it happens so quickly.
This opportunity just made me smile as it was a perfect one to caption with so many titles, with the little one just accepting the backlash from his brother/sister and teamed with it happening in a field of daisies, making it even more springlike.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor