Looking carefully for a significant amount of time at the place where I knew there were two rabbits, you could get the impression, rightly so, that a single rabbit stands guard over the whole sea of green.
Becoming more courageous over time and seeing no danger lurking around, a second head slowly starts to pop out from the green wheat, staring right at me. Might just I have met the March Hare?
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor