Minnesota experiences some of the widest variety of weather in the United States. This occurs because of the states location in the upper midwest. Many people in Minnesota routinely check the weather several times a day. I am one of those weather watchers. During the winter, I watch for snow overnight. When I see snow in the forecast, I prepare to get up early to take photos. A fresh layer of snow can illuminate the landscape and turn any field into a winter wonderland.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your pictures to over 300,000 followers
• Download all new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor