I love finding a good mixture of seasons to photograph which is sometimes very difficult to come across and isn't always aesthetically pleasing if dirty snow is involved. On a very frosty morning I arrived in the Gifford Pinchot National Forest to find a fresh snow on Mt. Adams with a dashing of vibrant fall bark. What looks like a cloud on the top right of the mountain is actually snow that was blowing as the morning sun lit it pink.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your pictures to over 300,000 followers
• Download all new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor