I love finding a good mixture of seasons to photograph which is sometimes very difficult to come across and isn't always aesthetically pleasing if dirty snow is involved. On a very frosty morning I arrived in the Gifford Pinchot National Forest to find a fresh snow on Mt. Adams with a dashing of vibrant fall bark. What looks like a cloud on the top right of the mountain is actually snow that was blowing as the morning sun lit it pink.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor