Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
Garrison Lake is located in the cute Oregon coastal town of Port Orford. It's a beautiful area with wonderful people. If you go, please be sure to stop by Tasty Kates and get a cinnamon roll.
My girlfriend and I stumbled across this during a West Coast trip and instantly fell in love with it. We went out to this peaceful spot to watch the sunset and I set up my gear.
As we waited the sky began to glow. And it kept glowing and glowing. There is not much of a bump in saturation with this one, just a gorgeous scene and I count myself lucky to have been there.
This was shot in April, which is a great time to go. Since this image I've been back several times during various seasons and it's always beautiful in some form.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor