An icy covered Rannoch Moor looking over a frozen Lochan na h-achlaise to the misty Blackmount mountain range, Glencoe, Scotland, I was at Lake Lochan na h-Achlaise in winter during the month of March I found a truly unexpected condition for the period, the lake was completely frozen, everything was still and white, spectacular, the first delicate light that caressed the peaks has helped to warm the whole scene with pastel colors. I recommend visiting the area in the winter months well protected from cold and precipitation.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor