Navigating the waters of Antarctica in a Zodiac is one of the most exhilarating experiences one can have. The opportunity to see icebergs such as this one leaves you spellbound and in awe. How and when was this formed? Is it real? The light reflections and the shades of blue are unreal. The clouds change from one moment to the other . To have experienced this amazing continent is for sure one of the highlights of my life photographically and spiritually. The silence and quietude leave an incredible imprint in your mind.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor