Early Fall in New England. I was looking for an indicator of what was to come. The brilliance of this red leaf was symbolic of the riot of color that would ensue.
The picture was taken outside an antique store near Lake Sunapee, NH. It was a rainy day which helped polarize the light. The leaf was 7 feet off the ground, so I couldn't focus. It took a few tries to get it all working.
Lake Sunapee is a clear, deep lake in Southern NH. Worth a visit.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor