Mesa Arch - a popular location for obvious reasons. On a very early morning in Arches National Park, I woke up under the dancing stars of the night sky. With a head torch lighting my path, I ventured out to Mesa Arch full of excitement. The air was still and crisp. Thankfully, I was the first to arrive, so I had the luxury of choosing any composition I wanted. With my camera, I walked around contemplating my composition for the morning. Soon after planting my tripod, other photographers and early risers joined me at the arch to witness the sun elevate over the distant horizon, pierce the walls of Mesa Arch, and illuminate the valley floor in front of me. This particular image is focus stacked to capture sharp detail from the foreground of the arch to the distant valley walls and floor.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor