This scene is by the Sacramento River Delta town of Rio Vista, located about 50 miles east of San Francisco. It's a wide open area of fields and ranches, and swarms of windmills. It's a peaceful and open area and I love to visit as it's not far away, and one can easily get lost in all the backroads and levy's.
I came across this road on one such adventure several years ago. Cresting the hill and seeing these rollers made this a perfect setting. I used a long lens to bring the edge closer.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor