This scene is by the Sacramento River Delta town of Rio Vista, located about 50 miles east of San Francisco. It's a wide open area of fields and ranches, and swarms of windmills. It's a peaceful and open area and I love to visit as it's not far away, and one can easily get lost in all the backroads and levy's.
I came across this road on one such adventure several years ago. Cresting the hill and seeing these rollers made this a perfect setting. I used a long lens to bring the edge closer.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor