This is an image from the Asturian coast in Northern Spain, close to Llanes. My wife and I visited this area in spring 2018. We had rather cool and cloudy weather conditions. The Camino de Santiago, known in English as the Way of St James, includes also this part of the coast. Hiking there, we could explore numerous sandy beaches, alternating with rocky coasts. Watching the tides was also a great experience for us. Thereby we could watch out for divergent possibilities to take photographs.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor