This is an image from the Asturian coast in Northern Spain, close to Llanes. My wife and I visited this area in spring 2018. We had rather cool and cloudy weather conditions. The Camino de Santiago, known in English as the Way of St James, includes also this part of the coast. Hiking there, we could explore numerous sandy beaches, alternating with rocky coasts. Watching the tides was also a great experience for us. Thereby we could watch out for divergent possibilities to take photographs.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor