It had been stormy for days, with no visibility, avalanche danger, and no options to go outside safely.
Then one day, the sun finally broke through. My sister drove two hours to meet me so that we could get outside to enjoy the newly fallen snow. Only a few hikes were accessible so soon after the storm, so we chose the one we felt safest with. We were blessed to find a perfect winter wonderland, right as the sun began to settle in for the night.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor