I was at the Dolomites on september for the first time and I was really stunned by its beauty.
I took this picture at Passo Sella, one of the most iconic and amazing places of the Dolomites during a stunning sunset.
It was very windy and cold but it was fantastic to be there and create beautiful memories.
Dolomites are really beautiful all year round but I think that the best period to visit is during autumn and winter, when it is all covered by snow which offers the place a very fable mood.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor