I was at the Dolomites on september for the first time and I was really stunned by its beauty.
I took this picture at Passo Sella, one of the most iconic and amazing places of the Dolomites during a stunning sunset.
It was very windy and cold but it was fantastic to be there and create beautiful memories.
Dolomites are really beautiful all year round but I think that the best period to visit is during autumn and winter, when it is all covered by snow which offers the place a very fable mood.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor