I was up early one morning returning from an errand and noticed some interesting clouds developing in the sky. I drove up to a local familiar location that is near my house that is perched on a high point overlooking the valley below and waited for the sun to rise behind the far mountains. I quickly set up my tripod The sunbeams radiated through the clouds and created this amazing display. I made several images at different zoom levels. I like the wide view with the grass in the foreground which added a sense of depth and help frame the final image.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor