The photograph was taken in Venice in October 2022, during the XIII edition of the 'Marine Symposium'.
The Amerigo Vespucci training ship was moored for a few days at the Venice Arsenale, and it was also possible to visit her inside at certain times.
The photograph was taken in the late evening, positioning the camera on a tripod and taking a series of shots with different apertures and exposure times to recover the lights in the post-production phase completely.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor