This photo was shot at Ariya’s Beach, which is also known as Meyers Creek, on the southern Oregon coast, USA. Even though I was very interested in this place, we always drove past it every time we went to the southern coast. I decided to take a trip to the southern Oregon coast again this summer, so I finally stopped there, and decided to shoot from the beach at sunset. I was there two evenings in a row. I was struggling with the coastal winds, but I was able to capture an absolutely beautiful sunset with the wild Sweet Pea flowers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor