This photo was shot at Ariya’s Beach, which is also known as Meyers Creek, on the southern Oregon coast, USA. Even though I was very interested in this place, we always drove past it every time we went to the southern coast. I decided to take a trip to the southern Oregon coast again this summer, so I finally stopped there, and decided to shoot from the beach at sunset. I was there two evenings in a row. I was struggling with the coastal winds, but I was able to capture an absolutely beautiful sunset with the wild Sweet Pea flowers.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor