In 2021 I did a cross-country adventure that covered 19 states in the U.S. The object was to visit places I hadn't yet been and one was the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. I came across this trestle over a small stream along a very rural road on the way to Whitefish Bay. I passed several similar along the way but this one caught my attention due to the beautiful reflection, along with the old timbers that made up the bridge.
I did wait for a bit to see if a train would make a crossing but no such luck, at least for that. However, that takes nothing away from this gorgeous scene. Very Americana.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor