Heading east on my way back from shooting flooded aspen trees, I looked in my rear view and noticed that the sky began to glow with beautiful hues of orange. Coming across a small, calm pond I pulled off the side of the road to capture a beautiful reflection of autumn colors before the light disappeared. I tried numerous compositions of this scene, spending about a half hour walking up and down the pond's edge and settled on this shot as one of my favorites.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor