It was a race against time for this image as i arrive later than planned and could see from the road that this colour was brewing... Shooting hand held whilst losing the light and the movement of the water made things even trickier so iso to the rescue.
To get a decent splash of water the conditions need to be right, ie some rough weather including wind and cloud, add to that the light had to be right for the colour in the clouds, the tide has to be right - an incoming tide to force the water upthrough the channels in the rocks to explode out of the top and of course timing your shot as there is little to no warning that its coming.... so i watch the waves roll in forthe timing ... Very satisfying when it all comes together!
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor