During a trip to Maramures, a county in Northern Romania, I came across this wonderful forested group of mountains, called Gutai Mountains. The fall colors, the fog and the crisp morning air made me want to spend more time than I initially planned for that specific area. Most of the leaves had fallen and after a bit of searching around I came across this little branch hanging from a tree that looked good as a foreground element. Not long after taking this photo it started to rain and the fog melted away. So did the mysterious feeling I had visiting this place.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor