While hiking to view the falls, I noticed the sun about to set on the horizon. I had to run up to catch it just right. Trying to get my tripod set up and have enough time to catch the light as it waned beyond the falls was a bit of stretching.
An added bonus was the golden light that bestowed itself upon the boulders and fallen leaves. I loved how the water cascaded down the rocks as if Rapunzel's locks flowed down the castle's wall.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor