I set out on a quick motorcycle adventure while on a 4 day pass from the military. My friends met me in Geneva and we started this 1200km journey from Geneva, Switzerland to Chamonix France on dual sport motorcycles. The weather was less than ideal with constant rain and fog. After a long wait for the showers to clear, we finally reached the top of Stelvio Pass, Italy after riding on slick pavement with 1000 foot drops and no guard rail protection. The ride was harrowing but well worth it!
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor