I set out on a quick motorcycle adventure while on a 4 day pass from the military. My friends met me in Geneva and we started this 1200km journey from Geneva, Switzerland to Chamonix France on dual sport motorcycles. The weather was less than ideal with constant rain and fog. After a long wait for the showers to clear, we finally reached the top of Stelvio Pass, Italy after riding on slick pavement with 1000 foot drops and no guard rail protection. The ride was harrowing but well worth it!
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor