Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
During a snowshoe trek with my camera at the Pimbina sector of the Mt-Tremblant National Park, I was hunting for shapes, curves, shadows, textures, and patterns. Passing through this location, my atten-tion was captured by an open space bordered by trees and filled with multiple tree shadows. The snow’s texture, its purity and the ice crystals floating on that magic carpet also fascinated me. For those conditions, I had learned the importance of exposure to the right (ETTR). The many aspects of snow define for me the beauty of winter, and in late afternoon, shadows are more pronounced. Each time I put on my snowshoes I anticipate those marvelous moments.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor